Welcome to the some scripts literary magazine Issue 3: The Era of Climate Change Archive!
Cover art by Toni Proescholdt.
You may read Issue 3 below on our website (or on G-Drive by clicking on the document below). All scripts are for the reading public only, and downloads are prohibited. If you are interested in producing any of these scripts, you can find the writer’s or their representation’s contact information in the “Contributor Bios” section, or some scripts staff is happy to connect you with said writer.
**As a warning, this magazine does contain scripts with some mature language and disturbing images of environmental decay and the effects of climate change as well as dealing with dystopia.
Did you read Issue 3? Consider sending us a pay-what-you-can donation!
Table of Contents
- John Minigan – Intentional Drowning
- Francis Bass – Classic Cage
- Lindsay Adams – Dead Zone
- Victoria Z. Daly – High Water Line
- Diana Burbano – Return of Las Maris
- Rachel Bykowski – Final Exam
- Rachael Carnes – What a Memory Looks Like
Editor-in-Chief: Alyssa Cokinis
Reading Team: Jessie Bowman, Bryan Flavin, Zephin Livingston, August Magee, Randi Proescholdt