Welcome to the some scripts literary magazine Issue 2: survival, existence, healing, resistance Archive!
Cover art by Ellie Magee.
You may read Issue 2 below on our website. All scripts are for the reading public only, and downloads are prohibited. If you are interested in producing any of these scripts, you can find the writer’s or their representation’s contact information in the “Contributor Bios” section, or some scripts staff is happy to connect you with said writer.
Did you read Issue 2? Consider sending us a pay-what-you-can donation to keep us going!
Full Magazine for Download (available to contributors and staff only)
**As a warning, this magazine does contain scripts with explicit and triggering material regarding vivid violence and cruelty, death, mass shootings, kidnapping, racism, and more.
Table of Contents:
- Ran Xia // Stage Play // Onions
- Rachael Carnes // Stage Play // Utøya
- Sophie Katz // Monologue // Aspec
- Gary Blackwood // Screenplay // Derangement
- Charissa Menefee // Stage Play // Grounds for Play
- August Magee // Screenplay // Rachel, Sarah, Jenna, Chris
- Kathy Rucker // Stage Play // Beautiful Scar
- Sophie Katz // Monologue // A Swift and Painless Death
- Ross Peter Nelson // Stage Play // Workers of the World
- Ran Xia // Stage Play // Táo
- LB Ramsey // Stage Play // The Holiest Thing
Editor-in-Chief: Alyssa Cokinis
Reading/Editorial Team: Ada Alozie, Jessie Bowman, Harrison Cook, Bryan Flavin, Zephin Livingston, August Magee, Randi Proescholdt